Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sterling silver & Gold-filled Dangle rosary bracelet

October is the month of the Rosary! Today’s piece: A sterling silver & gold-filled hand wired rosary bracelet accented with beautiful garnet stones. This rosary bracelet has fun dangles and wire work of a dainty whimsical bracelet. I like the interplay of the silver and gold metals with the deep red of the garnets. I also like the coil and que designs of the wire work, it actually has a slight spring. Remember when wearing dangles don’t jerk your hand when something gets stuck – simple relax and put your hand forward into the spot it is stuck and most likely it will release. Wearing dangles takes some practice… trust me I know! This piece is available. I posted on Saturday since I missed Monday!! Sorry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment