Monday, November 26, 2012

Great Anniversary present

Good Monday Morning to the Ag Blog family! I pray everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving - I did! Great to have family together! Especially those you haven't seen in a while! I will finish the month (the last week) with earrings then switch up even though there are more earrings to see - I am sure you are bored with just earrings, yes I know they are all different but I will try to be more creative in December with show and tell! :) These earrings are made w/ polymer and the image of St. Raphael, who I found out recently is the patron saint of marriages. They are post backing with a twist. Wonderful reminder to ask for intercession of St. Raphael for your marriage and or the marriage of others. You never know who God will put in your path to question your earrings, they just might need those prayers!St. Raphael pray for us. This piece is available.
If you would like this piece, a similar piece, or any unique piece of jewelry; contact us! Don't forget to stop by our Facebook page, Google+ page, Twitter, Pinterest, or our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment