Monday, February 1, 2016

That IS odd...

I thought I had got all my posting for the month of January transferred over to this blog but for some odd reason that did not happen... this social media eludes me. Just give me a saw, drill, metal and drawing device or stones and I am much happier!
I will try to solve that problem today - if you want to get a glimpse of the work I have been doing please check out my facebook page - Agape Gifts selfless jewelry; or follow me on instagram to get daily shot of my work... Fb shows a piece of the day and if I remember the shot of my work.

ok - back to electronic unraveling... probably a good thing to do today since my hands hurt from the jewelry labor this weekend! :) Working on a competition piece. Please say some prayers!! Thanks!!

Laura@AgapeGifts

No comments:

Post a Comment