Monday, March 7, 2016

Dainty change of pace

This delicate bracelet sports coral tulips, pearls, bone roses and crystals topped off with a AG heart. Enjoy!


This bracelet was an inspiration when I was going through my entire studio this past summer (2015) and organizing all my beads and stone as well as all my supplies  - basically the entire studio. It was very therapeutic since I had found some little treasures that I had forgotten about and thus sparked new design ideas. Some piece came out very unique and 'un'me in design... but that is a good thing. Most pieces sold at the 2015 art show - which is also good. It was a switch to work on something so small and dainty... wire working with a much finer gauge and gold-filled wire.

Enjoy!!

Rememer to check out our other social media avenues... and as always tell others about our ministry!! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment