Thursday, March 3, 2016

Take that Satan!!!

A hematite many rosary w 20g nickel secure wiring adorned w the Divine Mercy. Great weapon of prayer!


Agape Gifts' manly rosaries have truly become a huge hit! These rosaries give man a heavy weight of powerful prayers. I had a request to make a rosary that wasn't wimpy or girly - after considerable prayer the manly rosaries were designed. I can't keep them in stock; they are purchased as soon as they are finished. These rosaries invoke a lot of prayers from me since they do that a toll on my hands. I can't make many all at once... they need to be spaced out to give my hands a rest. Enjoy!!

www.AgapeGifts.org - website with many things to view
facebook.com/AgapeGifts - piece of the day
instragram.com/AgapeGifts - what am I currently working on

No comments:

Post a Comment