Tuesday, March 22, 2016

For every season...

For every time there is a season - a bracelet with AIA representing the change of seasons! Enjoy!
This bracelet has been a design idea in my head for awhile. The pieces are hand painted transferred to wood sandwiched between metal. I hand painted the image to the side of the wood that was attached to the embossed metal pieces. Then I took another image and attached it to metal layering it onto the wood pieces w a resin finish giving it a bubble look with dimension. I used different embossed metal to continue the theme of change - warmth and coolness as well as incorporated various coated copper metal to further the color depth. I was delighted with the outcome. AG designed toggle. The effort of many hours paid off! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment