Tuesday, March 8, 2016

There is always a first time

Art within Art - here is my first electronic painting - mounted on wood, repainted & adorn w brass wire work. Enjoy!


This painting was my first attempt in electronic painting - I can honestly say I have seen an improvement in my work. But the first piece is always a good reminder of where one began. The gift of my orchids has instilled a love for the flowers - I now have three orchid pots... flowerless but healthy green.... just waiting for the prized blooms to appear. What I have found is I enjoy painting back into the painting after it has been printed. I like working the wood around it and extending the image onto the wood giving it a new and different dimension. This particular image is subtly done - others are a bit more obvious. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment