Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Back in the Day - with my son...

Flash back - a piece my son designed when he was helping with creating the work. Enjoy!


Agape Gifts started out as stress reliever; alone time for this, at that time, home school mommy! BUT God had a different plan... my little children wanted to spend MORE time with me even after spending the entire day working on school. SOOooo I humbly relented and let them "play" with the wire and stones... turned out to be a blessing. Meeting lots and lots of people as we traveled from shows both as a vendor and to vendors. My son learned about running a business and marketing... both learned creative outlet and designs. Both my children are very artistic, but very differently.
Tomorrow and I will share a young design from my daughter. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment