Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Come HolySpirit!!

Confirmation upon  us I thought I would share some Ag gift ideas!! Sponsor rosary bracelet! Enjoy!



This rosary bracelet was an awesome commission piece... I love working on stings... they are my favorite! This piece has hand made garnet beads, representing the confirmandi's birthstone, with images of the patron Saint, Confirmandi and Sponsor. On the backside of this beautiful piece is a letter from the student being confirmed to his grandmother, the Sponsor. Precious keepsake. The metal is sterling silver with a magnetic clasp and safety catch. This bracelet design is one of my go-to designs... I a have a few... but this one is always classic. I remember the time well spent designing and creating the clustered garnet stones representing family always together either physically or prayerfully! Enjoy! St. Nicholas pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment