Friday, February 26, 2016

Hear the water?

Enjoy this conventional full rosary depicts the ocean waves... love the colors!
As I was waiting for the sun to rise I was fixated on the waves... the mixture of color and swirl. Sometime greens, blues and even pearly white. I took that color combination and wrapped it up into a rosary... again bringing the person back to a 'happy' place. I know for many listening to the crash and lapping of the water is quite soothing... I have grown to appreciate it's amazing-ness.
The stones used to capture that moment are faux pearls, green fiberglass, serpentine, amazonite (one of my all time favs) and moss agate. When opened up it looks beautiful. I have fun with my bead-scapes asking people what they see or feel... this one was a winner hands down... W A  T  E  R !!! Yeah!

see other inspiration at www.AgapeGifts.org

No comments:

Post a Comment